The A.G.M. 2021 will take place on Friday, November 12th in the Oriel House hotel at 11.30 a.m. All members are welcome to attend. The meeting will be followed by lunch at 1.15 p.m. compliments of RTAI.
General Secretary of the RTAI ,Billy Sheehan, President, Brian Mangan and Fachtna Hamilton NEC representative have kindly accepted our invitation to the AGM
In planning for the A.G.M we have made all the necessary arrangements to conduct the meeting in a compliant and safe manner. Nonetheless, in light of your own circumstances and the current prevalence of Covid, we would ask you to exercise personal judgement regarding your attendance.
- Chairperson’s Address
- Minutes of 2019/2020
- A.G.M./Matters arising
- Secretary’s Report
- Financial Report
- Auditors Report/Comments
- Address by President, Brian Mangan
- N.E.C. report by Fachtna Hamilton
- Address by Billy Sheehan, General Secretary
- Motions for Annual Congress 2022
- Election of officers for the coming year
If you wish to join us on Friday, please ring or text Pádraig Ó Conaill at 0876910247 as soon as possible, but before next Wednesday, November 10th.
We really look forward to welcoming you back, as we gradually and carefully set about resuming activities over the coming few months in compliance with existing guidelines.
- Annual Remembrance Mass, held in conjunction with AGM in previous years, will now take place on Thursday, November 25th in Ovens at 11.30 a.m. You will be welcome to attend in person and the Mass will also be livestreamed. Further details will follow in due course.