The following activities are planned for March:
- Social Coffee Morning. Clayton Silver Springs Hotel. 11 a.m. (Contact Padraig O Conaill)
- Set Dancing resumes. SMA Hall Wilton. 11 a.m. (Contact Marian O’Callaghan)
7th. Tuesday. Annual Convention. Gresham Hotel 9.30 a.m. Committee members attend.
9th. Thursday: Walking Day
- Amblers. Meet at Crosshaven Car Park at 12.30 p.m. Walk on the flat along the old Crosshaven/Carrigaline railway. This is a linear walk. (Contact Marie Power)
- Hillwalkers. Meet at Crosshaven Car Park at 11 a.m. This walk includes a couple of steep ascents, cross-country paths and shoreline. Details have been notified to hillwalkers by email. (Contact Pat Crowley)
- Both groups to meet at Cronin’s Pub, Crosshaven at 2 p.m. for lunch (Soup, sandwiches, apple crumble, tea/coffee. €10).
- Legal Issues in Retirement. Talk by John Quirke, Solicitor, at Oriel House, 2 p.m. John, a former teacher, will address such issues as the Fair Deal Scheme, Advanced Care Directive, Enduring Power of Attorney, Inheritance Tax. Tea and coffee will be served afterwards. (Contact Mags McCarthy or Claire Bradley)
23rd. Thursday: DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED!!! NOW: 30th MARCH.
- The Jameson Experience. Meet at the Jameson Centre, Midleton at 11 a.m. Further details will be sent by text message as soon as they have been confirmed. (Contact Marie Dennehy).
- Lunch is booked for the group at Midleton Park Hotel.
- Distillery Visit – The Jameson Experience (see above).
- Camera group meet at SMA Wilton (Room 6). New members are always welcome.